Activities and Services
About fourtyfour years after its foundation on 22nd September 1976, AEROBAL, the former European Association of Aluminim Aerosol Container Manufacturers, was transformed into an international organisation as of 1st January 2006. AEROBAL represents 26 international aluminium aerosol can producers running production plants in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Thanks to this enlargement AEROBAL covers the main aluminium aerosol can markets worldwide and represents about 73 % of the overall aluminium aerosol can production.
The association’s activities focus on:
- Representation of the international aluminium aerosol can industry to third parties
- Supply of statistics, packaging and raw material market information for its members
- Monitoring the international packaging, transport, food contact and environmental legislation
- Monitoring the standardisation of aluminium aerosol cans
- Cooperation with other packaging and aerosol associations
- Public relations
AEROBAL’s aim is to enter into an open dialogue with public and other stakeholders in order to promote aluminium as packaging material and the products of its members.
Mr. Leopold Werdich
AEROBAL Secretary General
Mr. Gregor Spengler